Aker is a venture-backed precision agricultural startup. We are an innovation leader in evaluating crop health to enable precision farming. Aker believes that in-season crop monitoring is key to optimize inputs, yield and drive profitability. Consequently, Aker is dedicated to building the best in-season agronomic tools and services for the industry.
Aker brings expertise in aerospace, robotics, and computer vision to build a patented drone solution for detecting pests, diseases and fertility issues inside the canopy of crop fields. Your contribution will set the pace to complete a commercial solution and scale a platform to shape the future of precision agriculture by in-season crop management practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Develop new features, test and deploy web-based software as part of Aker’s digital agriculture platform
- Analyze new product requirements
- Contribute toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of design and code quality
WHAT YOU BRING?
- Minimum two years as a front-end software developer or similar role
- Deep experience in one or more of the following; React, Nodejs, Ruby/Rails
- Enthusiastic, fearless and boundary-less with the ability to work well as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible PTO.
- Health insurance to give you peace of mind.
- Udemy subscription to keep advancing your skills.
This opportunity is for employment within the St. Louis, MO region and the applicant must be authorized to work in the US. No third-party applications will be accepted.